Stud Briefs , popular known as scrotal support underwear, was designed by two Canadian male fertility experts, Dr. Spence Pentland and infertility author Daniel Johnson. We designed it to be the healthiest underwear in the World! Stud Briefs utilizes a crotch mesh technology that helps maximize testicular cooling.
Get Focused: Did you know that sperm count decreases by 40% for every 1 °C (1.8 °F) increase of median daytime scrotal temperature? Overheating is also linked to testicular shrinkage and impaired testosterone production.
Now consider that normal boxers and briefs increase median daytime scrotal temperature by about 1.4 °C (2.5 °F)! It is no wonder that the sperm counts of Western men have been plummeting year after, and have declined by more than 60% since 1973!
Whether you should follow recommendations for reducing exposure depends on your comfort level. There’s no scientific consensus as of yet whether wireless radiation is dangerous, and we may never know for sure. If the potential danger concerns you, most of the typical recommendations like using a headset, texting instead of making a call (a lot of us already do that) and not sleeping with your phone don’t cost a penny.
7 Crazy Things Testosterone Does for Your Body
How Testosterone Makes You a Man
Testosterone is an androgen. It is responsible for the development and maintenance of male characteristics. But, testosterone effects more than just muscle mass! Testosterone is responsible for:
– Fertility and libido
– Development of masculine characteristics
– Bone density, muscle mass, and body fat composition
– Heart health, red blood cell production, energy, and vitality
– Confidence, emotional well-being
– Mental focus and social intelligence
– Prevents development of female characteristics
Cellphone Radiation Shielding Fabric!?
Important: Studies show that sperm counts are 30 per cent lower for heavy users of cell phones. Wireless and cellphone radiation exposure is also linked to sperm DNA damage and erectile dysfunction! That is why we Stud Briefs will use a silver ion shielding fabric to protect against cellphone radiation.
Here are some important factors that influence the amount of cellphone radiation that a you’re exposed to:
– The amount of time spent on the phone.
– Using speaker mode or a hands-free device allows the phone to be held away from the head and body.
– Cell phones adjust their power to use the minimum amount for a good signal. Being farther away from the tower requires more energy to get a good signal, as does being inside a building.
– The amount of cell phone traffic in the area at the time. Higher traffic may require more energy to get a good signal.
– The model of phone being used. Different phones give off different amounts of energy.